Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Review - She-Wolf of London

She Wolf of London is kind of a dissappointment because, like some other movies, there is no real werewolf in the movie, just a killer who exploits the local werewolf lore in order to make killings look as if they are done by the supernatural monster of the local area. That said, it's a good movie in terms of being an interesting mystery. I wasn't looking forward to rewatching it because I all ready know what happens, so what's the point? Anyway, I haven't bought any new movies lately and a few nights ago it was the She Wolf's turn in rotation. However, upon watching it again I was suprized at how interesting it was. It really caught me up again. I like the fact that it's done around the time of Sherlock Holmes and I like the clothes and homes. And the women are great in terms of beauty and elegance. So, it was suprizingly interesting upon a second watch and I look forward to watching it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment