Friday, February 15, 2013

Review - Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein


I downloaded "Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstein" in HD from iTunes. A regular movie is about 800mb but the HD is 2.6 gig. The HD really makes it look clear and seem like a movie that was made yesterday! Part of the fun of these old movies is that I get to feel like I'm going back in time - I never realized that part of the reason was because the movies look old! However, half way through you forget it's HD and it looks the same. This movie has Lon Chaney as the wolf man, Bela Lugosi as Count Dracula, and Glen Strange as the monster - it has it all. My Score: 5/5

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree...I grew up watching Abbott and Costello every Sunday afternoon as a kid and this movie by far is my favorite!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol and Kaitlyn! Yes, this one has a lot of great moments and actors in it.

      Delete