Sunday, December 23, 2012

Review - Scrooge


For years you could always find Scrooge (1935) on TV late night on Christmas Eve. Then all of a sudden one year there was no Scrooge playing, I was shocked and aghast, no Scrooge! Well, I figured I'd remedy that cosmic injustice by just purchasing my own copy of Scrooge for my Christmas Eve viewing pleasure. I could only find it packaged with these other great holiday movies, but what the heck, it's only twelve bucks. Only one problem, I didn't get the 1935 version like I thought I was getting, this version is 1938! Oh well, variety is the spice of life. We'll see how spooky Jacob Marley is!

1 comment:

  1. The digital age has gone really gone crap lately. There is still a lot the tv companies could be releasing on dvd. The Satanic Rites Of Dracula has never been released on Region 2 dvd. The crime of the century.

    ReplyDelete