Saturday, December 8, 2012

Review - Daughter/Son of Dracula


I bought this double feature from Amazon.. I love the art work on the cover which is also duplicated on the disc.

1) Dracula's Daughter: This is a good movie! It's about a lady vampire who wants to be cured (oddly enough.) It features a great old world castle scene in Tranylvania (over the Borgo pass no less!)

 2) Son of Dracula: Stars Lon Chaney Jr. as Dracula and features my favorite FX of all the vampire movies I've seen (if you like campy.) Sexy women, good twists, a must-see!





2 comments:

  1. That is such awesome art work on the cover! Dracula's Daughter has ben on my watch it list for sometime now...I totally need to check it out ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zena! Yes, It's very stylish. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete